Para Ti (For You) hotel, located on the island of Holbox, Yucatan Peninsula, , is a delightful space to fully enjoy their days off celebrating love.
Designed with wood and local materials to merge with the surrounding natural environment, Para Ti has 11 beautiful rooms decorated in a very original and simple style.
Hammocks, curtains, gardens, and balconies will be the scene of their days of enjoyment and peace.
From hope there will always be great reasons for you
- Personalized attention with highly qualified professionals.
- Hotel located in the center of Holbox, closer to the culture and friendliness of the inhabitants of the island.
- Beautiful and comfortable rooms with a unique style, equipped with large beds, AC, fan, hammocks and balconies with nice view to the pool and palm garden.
- Delicious, organic and natural amenities from Yucatecan .
- Blankets, sheets and towels of excellent quality.
- Decoration full of simplicity and charm.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- A home for you in Holbox.
- Pool with jacuzzi surrounded by palm trees and flowers.
- Great value for the price.
- We inform about Holbox and its natural wealth.
- Very close to most restaurants and businesses on the island and for breakfast we are 50m from the French Bakery and many more options.
- Only 200m from the sea.
- Terraces of peace that embrace the afternoons and kiss the starry nights.
General Sustainability Policy
Hotel Para Ti establishes its commitment to sustainability, developing practices that reduce the negative impacts on social, cultural, environmental and economic aspects generated by the provision of its services.
Likewise, it directs its efforts to the conservation of natural resources, the care of the environment and the prevention of the sexual and labor exploitation of children and adolescents.
In our hotel, we establish the intentions and principles to promote the hiring of people from the region, under fair conditions and promoting the strengthening of skills considering their human talent.
Likewise, it is committed to the continuous improvement of the service, the satisfaction of the client's needs, the economic viability of the organization, seeking to engage guests, suppliers and collaborators in this purpose.